These wood blocks are found on the bottom of utility poles in the Glenview neighborhood (how is there any space left between the gnomes, the tiny dog paintings and the alien/kitty cat/robots?). Locals have dubbed these the “hipster animals.” Rumors abound (okay, it was mentioned on the Glenview facebook page) that these have also been spotted in Jack London Square. These seem to only be clustered on Wellington Street, near Vista and La Cresta. Artist is unknown.
September 9, 2015
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 at 11:25 pm and tagged with hipster animals glenview and posted in oddity, public art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Who We Are!
- West Oakland Farms January 11, 2016
- Inspirational Sidewalk October 25, 2015
- The Cleveland Cascade September 10, 2015
- Hipster Animals September 9, 2015
- Anatomy of the Easter Rabbit, 2014 September 5, 2015
Leave a Reply